Thursday, 25 August 2016

So Tragic: See How This Two Imo Polytechnic Students Were Burned Beyond Recognition in a Fire Accident(Graphic Photos)

It was an horrible moment for some Imo  Polytechnic Student who were burned to death in their school lodge due to a fatal fire outbreak.


Two students of Imo State Polytechnic lost their lives tragically in the early hours of yesterday after a serious fire outbreak at their lodge at Umuagwo in Owerri, Imo state.
The before and after photos of the victims have been shared on social media.
May their souls rest in peace.
See more shocking photos:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Post

Copyright © 2015. Welcome To Infogistz's Blog - All Rights Reserved
Proudly Designed By Infogistz Blog